A career in teaching is obtainable if you are interested in it.
Achieving a bachelor’s certification in education may well be the first action of what can turn out to be a enjoyable professional career. Regardless of whether you intend to turn out to be a grade school, junior high school or high school instructor, obtaining a four-year diploma is the beginning qualification on a capable teacher job application.
Should you already own your four-year degree, you might keep moving on with your training in order to strengthen your abilities and even work at eventually completing your master’s diploma. Almost all school districts truly appreciate graduate education credits and often times offer elevated starting pay scales for those individuals who hold a graduate degree.
Online Teaching Classes for Working Students
At times, going to classes at a standard institution is quite problematic or perhaps not realistic for some prospective students. A number of individuals with work or family responsibilities find it really difficult to frequently attend class sessions right on campus.
And single And working, single need to take proper care of their children’s needs through the day and might not be in a position to take part in degree programs only provided in the morning and afternoon hours. There are a great variety of predicaments that prospective students could find that might discourage them from following up on a professional career as a teacher.
Then again, there exists a solution — online education.
Internet based learning supplies the solution for students who need optimum independence in their schedules.
A person will take the same form of program classes that standard campus enrollees in California take, but you have the opportunity to take them based upon your schedule and your own certain demands.
Just take the Next Step
When you finish your undergraduate degree in education, you must be credentialed in your state to be able to get a formal teaching assignment. By and large, individuals need to complete an approved teacher training course, which requires monitored practice instructing in a classroom and examination in basic proficiency skills.
Here are some good choices:
- Impact your world with a degree from Walden. Start today!
- Walden degree and certificate programs are designed for working professionals. Click for more information.
- Receive personal attention from advisors in enrollment, financial aid, academics, and other support services to make the most of your online program.
- Study worry-free knowing you have 24/7 access to Walden technical support.
- Convenient start dates throughout the year
- Doctor of Education (EDD)
- M.S.Ed - Elementary Reading and Mathematics (Grades K-6)
- M.S.Ed - Mathematics (Grades K-6)
- And more...
- Education programs include BA in Education Studies, BA in Child Development, and MA in Education.
- Students can specialize in areas such as Education and Public Policy, Instructional Design, and Early Childhood Education.
- Courses cover concepts such as phonics, curriculum development, instruction for English language learners, and more.
- Flexible, online courses allow students to pursue a degree on their own schedule.
- Associate of Arts - Early Childhood.
- Bachelor of Arts in Early Childhood Development with Differentiated Instruction
- MA Early Childhood Education Leadership
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MED: Curriculum and Instruction: General Education
- MED: Curriculum and Instruction: Elementary Education
- Doctor of Education: Curriculum and Instruction
- And more...
- Take your education career further with a Master's or Doctorate degree from Argosy
- Non-profit with NCATE accreditation for the College of Education
- Choose degrees in Teaching and Learning, Cirriculumn and Instruction and more
- Over 101,000 Argosy University graduates
- Various forms of financial aid are available to students who are eligible
- Curriculum and Instruction (EdD)
- Higher and Postsecondary Education (EdD)
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Curriculum & Instruction: Early Childhood Education
- And more...
For nearly a century, Columbia International University has educated people from a biblical worldview to impact the nations with the message of Christ. Today we continue that effort, offering 21 degree programs for residential undergraduate students, as well as graduate and seminary programs, professional certificates, and convenient online programs for working adults.
- Master of Education (Instruction & Learning)
- Ph.D. in Educational Leadership
There are other career fields out there – more info.