Would an education career be something you would be interested in?
Getting a bachelor’s certification in education might well be the main step in what might just wind up as a worthwhile career. Whether or not you wish to end up being a grade school, junior high school or high school educator, getting your college diploma is the basic necessity on a beginner teacher job application.
In case you already earned your undergraduate diploma, you might want to continue your education and learning to help you improve your abilities and maybe work towards completing a masters diploma. Almost all school districts welcome graduate education credentials and commonly offer elevated starting pay scales for new hires who hold graduate degrees.
Online Education Degrees for Busy Students
Sometimes, commuting to classes at a regular university can be difficult or nearly impossible for some prospective students. Many working single parents find it tough to regularly take part in courses on campus.
And stay-at-home And working, single have to take good care of their children’s needs each day and may not be in a position to enroll in classes only given in the day time. There are a diverse number of problems that potential students may encounter that may dissuade them from going after a professional career as an educator.
However, there is a solution — online education.
Online education supplies the solution for folks who need optimum convenience with their schedules.
An individual can take the same sort of school classes that walk-on campus attendees in Delaware take, but you are able to work on them based on your personal lifestyle and your unique considerations.
Take the First Action
After you completely finish your four-year diploma in education, you need to be licensed in the state you live in so that you can get an actual teaching job. Normally, applicants must finish an approved teacher training program, which will require supervised practice teaching in the classroom and testing in important knowledge skills.
Here is our short list:
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.A. in Communication with an Emphasis in Education
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MED: Curriculum and Instruction: General Education
- MED: Curriculum and Instruction: Elementary Education
- Doctor of Education: Curriculum and Instruction
- And more...
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Trauma and Resilience in Educational Settings
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MA in Teaching (for Aspiring Teachers Grades 5-12)
- MS in Education (for Existing Teachers Grades K-12)
- Undergraduate in Early Childhood
CTU Classes Are As Close As The Mobile App.
Take classes with the help of your smartphone, tablet or laptop. CTU’s online bachelor’s programs were ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Doctor of Management Higher Education Teaching and Learning
- Doctor of Management Private Sector Higher Education Leadership
Maybe you aren’t suited for a career in teaching. There are vocational choices – www.VocationalSchoolOnline.com