Would you be interested in getting started in a career in education?
Obtaining a bachelors certification in education might be the beginning action in what might become a rewarding professional career. Regardless of whether you wish to wind up being a grade school, middle school or high school teacher, obtaining a four-year diploma is the beginning requirement for a prepared teacher resume.
When you already possess your four-year undergraduate diploma, you might carry on your training in order to improve your skills and even work at actually finishing a master’s diploma. Most Florida school districts acknowledge post-graduate education credentials and most often offer better pay scales for candidates who have a master’s degree.
Online Education Degrees for Working People
In some cases, commuting to daily classes at a regular college can be quite difficult or even close to impossible for some people. A number of working single parents find it difficult to always commute to class sessions held on campus.
And single And working, single must take care of their kid’s needs throughout the day and typically are not able to enroll in classes solely presented during the day time. There are a substantial variety of scenarios that potential students may encounter that could deter them from enrolling in school and seeking a professional career as an educator.
But nevertheless, there’s a simple solution — online education.
Online education offers the remedy for individuals who want optimum flexibility with their class schedules.
A person will take the exact same type of school courses that standard campus enrollees in Florida take, but you are allowed to work on them based on your own timetable and your own special needs.
Just take the Initial Action
Once you complete your college degree in education, you have to be credentialed in your state for you to get a formal teaching position. As a rule, applicants must finish an authorized teacher training program, which consists of administered practice instruction in a real classroom and assessment of basic knowledge skills.
Here are today’s choices:
- Prepare for a career of learning, leading and serving with an online degree from GCU's College of Education!
- Engage, instruct and inspire students of all ages with one of GCU's many degree focuses.
- Offering initial teacher preparation options for bachelor's and master's in education.
- Take advantage of the small class sizes in both our online and campus colleges.
- For over 60 years, GCU has proudly maintained its rich heritage as a prestigious teaching college.
- M.A. in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages
- M.A. in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.A. in Communication with an Emphasis in Education
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Education, Online Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Education, Teaching and Learning
- Joint Master of Science in Education - Master of Business Administration
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MED: Curriculum and Instruction: General Education
- MED: Curriculum and Instruction: Elementary Education
- Doctor of Education: Curriculum and Instruction
- And more...
Online Learning at Concordia University–Portland
If education is your passion, Concordia University-Portland is your university. One of the most respected names in learning today, Concordia offers several fully online Master of Education (MEd) programs—most of which can completed in one year—and a fully online Doctorate of Education (EdD) program. Our graduates stand out with the skills, integrity, and compassion necessary to meet the ever-changing needs of students today. Together, we're all making an impact in education.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction - Trauma and Resilience in Educational Settings
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
Building on Purdue's mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that's tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from a prestigious university system—completely online.
- MA in Teaching (for Aspiring Teachers Grades 5-12)
- MS in Education (for Existing Teachers Grades K-12)
- Undergraduate in Early Childhood
CTU Classes Are As Close As The Mobile App.
Take classes with the help of your smartphone, tablet or laptop. CTU’s online bachelor’s programs were ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News & World Report.
- Doctor of Management Higher Education Teaching and Learning
- Doctor of Management Private Sector Higher Education Leadership
Teaching isn’t the right job for some people. You have options at VocationalSchoolOnline.com