Are you considering a career in the education field?
Getting your hands on a bachelor’s degree in education may be the preliminary step in what can potentially wind up being a worthwhile professional career. No matter whether you wish to end up being an elementary school, middle school or high school educator, obtaining your undergraduate certification is the beginning prerequisite for a capable teacher job application.
In the event you already possess your four-year degree, you might keep moving on with your formal education to help you strengthen your abilities and maybe work at eventually getting your master’s degree. Most local school districts value post-graduate education credits and more often than not have Increased starting salaries for individuals who hold a graduate degree.
Online Teaching Classes for Busy People
In some cases, commuting to daily classes at a campus-based institution is quite troublesome or even impossible for some people. A lot of individuals with work or family responsibilities find it really hard to continuously attend courses held on campus.
Stay-at-home And working, single must take good care of their children’s needs during the day and commonly are not in a position to attend degree programs solely provided in the day hours. There is a broad range of circumstances that prospective students can come across that might prevent them from pursuing a career as an educator.
However, there’s an easy solution — online education.
Internet based classes offers the answer for individuals who need to have maximum independence in their daily activities.
An individual takes the same types of university courses that conventional campus attendees in Georgia take, but you have the opportunity to work on them based upon your own agenda and your own particular specifications.
Just take the First Step
When you finish your bachelor’s diploma in education, you must be licensed in the state you live in so that you can actually get a teaching position. Usually, individuals need to complete an approved teacher training course, which will involve managed practice instructing in a working classroom and assessment of fundamental knowledge abilities.
Schools to consider:
- Are you ready to advance or start your career inspiring minds and changing lives? Apply to join GCU's prestigious teaching community.
- GCU recognizes the diverse needs in education and creates meaningful experiences through all bachelor's and master's degree programs.
- Traditional college or online programs, GCU offers education degrees for a variety of learning needs – take your pick!
- Earn your master's or bachelor's degree online, on-campus or take individual courses for specific studies.
- Join the GCU heritage and take advantage of the opportunity to engage, instruct and inspire.
- B.S. in Educational Studies (Does Not Lead to Teacher Licensure)
- B.S. in Math for Secondary Education
- M.Ed. in Secondary Education (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Education, Teaching and Learning
- Master of Science in Education, Career College Administration
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
- Education programs include BA in Education Studies, BA in Child Development, and MA in Education.
- Students can specialize in areas such as Education and Public Policy, Instructional Design, and Early Childhood Education.
- Courses cover concepts such as phonics, curriculum development, instruction for English language learners, and more.
- Flexible, online courses allow students to pursue a degree on their own schedule.
- AA/Early Childhood Education
- MA/Education - Child Development
- BA/Early Childhood Education
- And more...
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Bachelor of Science in Early Childhood Education*
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Leadership Coaching and Mentoring
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Coaching and Mentoring
Being a teacher isn’t the right job for a lot of people. You have other choices via more Georgia colleges.